BCG in France pays managers an average base salary of €142,000 and a total average salary of €181,000. The average base salary for a BA working at Deloitte in the US is $76,000. 1 12.10.16 Transition from BCG to KPMG Advisory? Principals working at Deloitte in France receive an average base salary of €87,000 and an average total management consulting salary of €102,000. Management consulting salaries are a critical factor when you’re considering job offers. Cash bonuses and profit sharing make up the additional pay. The national average salary for a Management Consultant is $88,364 in Canada. The average total salary is $332,000 with the additional pay consisting of cash bonuses, stock bonuses, and profit-sharing. Atop the typical management consulting tree sits the partner or director. The additional pay consists of cash bonuses and profit sharing. The role involves extensive research and data gathering of client problems together with the suggested solutions. Search 339 Management Consulting jobs now available in Calgary, AB on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site. The additional pay consists of cash bonuses and profit sharing. Disclaimer: Much of this data is anecdotal and not really based on a thorough academic style survey. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed. Of course, it depends on your performance. For instance, companies such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, or Apple offer a good salary range, and lots of other perks (e.g. 2  When compared to … Jobs in management consulting are highly sought after by graduates due to the diversity and ‘leading edge’ nature of projects, the fast career progression, high salaries and international exposure that often go with the sector. In general, careers in management consulting have similar pathways across industries and companies. They may be asked for input from their team, or from their area of expertise. The additional pay is made up of cash bonuses, stock bonuses, and profit-sharing. I am Zaid and I have worked for HVAC company previously for 6 months before joining an IT MNC where I am working in QA profile since past two year. Therefore, I decided to focus my analysis of management consulting salaries on 2x regions: the US and France. Salary estimates are based on 102 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Management Consultant employees. An early career Management Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$67,407 based … The total average salary comes in at $222,000 with the additional pay consisting of cash bonuses, stock bonuses, and profit-sharing. Whether it's career counselling or MBA application consulting, working with us could be among the most important career decisions you'll make. get promoted to the next level). Cash bonuses, stock bonuses, and profit-sharing make up the additional pay. So it can range from around $5,000 when you’re an audit Senior in Seattle to $32,000 when you’re a consulting Director in New York. Also read How to get an interview at McKinsey, Bain, BCG. This means that. With so many consulting firms, all offering different remuneration packages and career path, your decision becomes much harder. Therefore, management consulting salaries tend to go up over the years. I did a lot of self introspection and nothing is coming to my mind , only thing i know is that I like travelling and working on versatile short term projects which I assume matches with management consulting. The following table gives a general indication of how long it takes to move from one designation to another. Cash bonuses and profit sharing make up the additional pay. This information is organized and presented to internal senior consultants in a compelling format such as a slide deck or PowerPoint presentation. Thus, they actively recruit talented experienced professionals from a wide array of industries and backgrounds, including finance, law, consulting, teaching, military, healthcare, government, and many others. Thus, the table below illustrates the management consulting career path you can expect to take on your journey from an entry-level analyst all the way through to making partner at five of the most respected management consulting firms. In the US, senior consultants working for Bain & Co can expect to make $158,000 annually in base salary. I had a team of 3 people and successfully managed all … The total average salary comes in at €0.9m – €1.2m range with the additional pay consisting of cash bonuses. As such, they are generally responsible for leading BA and junior consultant teams. The first step is to get into one of the best bschools for consultant jobs. best business schools for the consulting industry, What Does A Management Consultant Do? Share. Management Consulting Salary Progression. Bain & Co in France offers its senior consultants an average base salary of €89,000 and a total average salary of €109,000. @Shweta: I’m not sure about your approach. Deloitte Senior Consultant Salary. Bain & Company Senior Associate and Consultant Salary. The average base salary for a senior consultant working at Deloitte in the US is $110,000. The total average salary comes in at $186,000 with the additional pay consisting of cash bonuses, stock bonuses, and profit-sharing. of client problems together with the suggested solutions. So, great minds and diverse perspectives help them solve some of the world’s toughest business problems. Read more about working at Vipany Management Consulting. Most of their work revolves around building new business relationships and maintaining existing ones. In the US, principals working for Bain & Co can expect to make $219,000 annually in base salary. I have also worked at PwC for 4 years, 1 year in Risk at a top tier investment bank in Australia, 2.5 years in in Strategy Consulting at Accenture and now am a Manager in Strategy Consulting in a boutique strategy house. Accenture offers BAs $78,000 in average base salary in the US. The average base salary for a partner working at Deloitte in France is €210,000. For example, top boutique L.E.K. Now, let’s see the salary range that you can get as a consultant. According to Bloomberg, the best business schools for the consulting industry by the number of students who get hired upon completion of their MBA are provided below. cool offices). These universities regularly feeders into the consulting industry. Whether it's career counselling or MBA application consulting, working with us could be among the most important career decisions you'll make. Whether you’re a student or recent graduate who’s looking for their first job in consulting or you’ve already got some experience under your belt and are seeking career progression, there are certain aspects of management consulting that you need to be aware of. Management Consultant salaries at McKinsey & Company can range from $82,241-$179,792. The additional pay consists of cash bonuses and profit sharing. Consulting not your cup of tea? Management consultant salaries in the United States will vary by position and experience. The additional pay is made up of cash bonuses, stock bonuses, and profit-sharing. Next, how long can you expect to stay at the same level? Your email address will not be published. strategy, operations or technology) but are higher than most other non-investment bank graduate positions. You can try for related consulting areas such as IT consulting. The average based salary that BAs in the United States can expect to receive is $85,000, with the total average salary being $95,000. Furthermore, it’s always good practice to look beyond the management consulting salary alone to determine the best offers such as your fit with the firm’s culture, the types of projects or the exit opportunities. Search 671 Management Consulting Analyst jobs now available on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site. Furthermore, BAs will often be tasked with building financial models using tools like Excel to reinforce any recommendations as well. Free online courses from top universities: Copyright © MBA Crystal Ball. The vast majority of all people entering consulting tend to join from one of the first two entry points: Accenture offers senior consultants $108,000 in average base salary in the US. Use it to get a general idea of the numbers. - Career in Consulting, Why Consulting: How To Answer This Question - Career in Consulting. they must organize the tasks that BAs, junior consultants, and senior consultants need to carry out, ensure that work is delivered on time and that the proposed solutions are effective. Cash bonuses and profit sharing make up the additional pay. The additional pay consists of cash bonuses. @Sandeep: You sure can target an MBA, but also give some thought into why you haven’t been able to get a job for 8+ months Is it your super niche experince or something else. If you are only exploring the field, here are some tips to help you crack Management consulting interview questions. The average base salary for a manager in the United States is $180,000 and the average total salary is $233,000. I would be grateful to have an insight from you on my profile, 10th 73%, 12th equivalent i.e. Gathering data in some capacity is just one of them. The average based salary that senior consultants in the United States can expect to receive is $157,000, with the total average salary being $186,000. Bain & Co in France offers its junior consultants an average base salary of €78,000 and a total average salary of €95,000. The average base salary for a partner at McKinsey & Co in France is €250,000 and the average total salary is between €1m and €1.5m. The average base salary for a junior consultant in the United States is $107,000 and the average total salary is $124,000. In France, the average manager base salary is €118,000 with a total average salary coming in at €146,000. The average base salary for a BA working at Accenture in France is €40,000 and the average total salary is €41,000. How I could strengthen my application, aspects of application that I should give specific attention. In the US, BAs working for Bain & Co can expect to make $86,000 annually in base salary. 1 12.10.16 McKinsey Implementation Career Path. Thanks. Managers carry out a project management role. Your email address will not be published. matched MBB and offers a $165,000 base salary for its incoming MBA & PhD hires in the U.S. Bain in France pays Principals an average base salary of €169,000 and a total average management consulting salary of €219,000. Accenture pays partners $297,000 in average base salary in the US. Proceed only after you are fully convinced about the decision. Some of it may be dated or off the mark. Here’s one such story: How to become a management consultant at McKinsey, BCG, Bain. Also read Top Consulting Firms in the World. The average based salary that partners in the United States can expect to receive is $344,000, with the total average salary being between $1m and $1.2m. To begin with, experienced hire simply means hiring candidates that have worked and held a full-time job before. In the US, partners at Bain & Co can expect to make $324,000 annually in base salary. Use it to get a general idea of the numbers. Furthermore, due to the greater responsibility and the fact that they’re much ‘closer to the action’, senior consultants have more of a voice when it comes to internal discussions with senior leadership. 2014 PWC Consulting Belfast Asset Management as a career? I have pre-MS 1.5 yr experience with ICICI Banking retail and corporate banking and 2 yrs of post-MS experience in environmental research and consulting in Germany and Saudi Arabia. 2019 Management Consulting Salary Report. The average base salary for a senior consultant in the United States is $154,000 and the average total salary is $181,000. This rings true for principals. The additional pay consists of cash bonuses, stock bonuses, and profit-sharing. And if that doesn’t satiate your appetite, here’s a whole bunch of management consulting articles. Senior consultants working at Deloitte in France receive an average base salary of €53,000 and an average total salary of €59,000. However, there are no guarantees there either. ... For example, "I have effective management skills. In France, partners at Bain & Co can expect to make €301,000 annually in base salary. BCG in France pays BAs an average base salary of €55,000 and a total average salary of €62,000. Schools that I should particularly consider other than the mentioned ones, and my changes of admission. Accenture offers principals $183,000 in average base salary in the US. In France, the average BA base salary is €52,000 with a total average salary coming in at €58,000. I have a Pass average (around 52%) from one of Australia’s top 10 Universities. If you found this post useful or have a question about management consulting salaries, leave a comment below. If you can stick around long enough and move into the higher designations, management consulting salaries can progress very rapidly over time. This estimate is based upon 2 McKinsey & Company Management Consultant salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. The additional pay is made up of cash bonuses, stock bonuses, and profit-sharing. The additional pay consists of cash bonuses. What are my chances of scoring entry into the likes if INSEAD, LBS etc…i.e. There are 3x entry points into consulting: Furthermore, if you want to learn more about the McKinsey recruitment process, check this article. I am 30 now and planning to go for an MBA with Consulting specialization, aspiring post MBA job in environmental consulting and project management, some of my early school selections includes Mannheim, ISB, HEC Paris and IMD Switzerland in decreasing order of my confidence for admission. There’s a saying – the closer you get to the top, the more challenging it often becomes. However, I returned to India last year due to personal reasons and have been out of labour market for 8 months now. Recruitment to Management Consulting. Close. The average total salary is $91,000 and the additional pay consists of cash bonuses. The additional pay consists of cash bonuses. Easier said than done, as there’d be several hurdles at every single stage. The responsibilities below are broad strokes and will give you a basic sense of what type of activities you’d be primarily responsible for at each level. Furthermore, depending on your performance and potential, some consulting firms will offer to sponsor your MBA studies. Only a smaller percentage move up (i.e. Accenture Senior Consultant Salary. Business Analyst (BA) is the typical entry-level position for management consultants with an undergraduate degree. Extensive research and data gathering of client problems together with the additional pay of... Low transparency in the US between $ 65,000 and $ 100,000 the first year as shared by employees... To India last year due to personal reasons and have been out of market! To become a management consultant employees than done, as there ’ d several. And senior consultants $ 108,000 in average base salary in France is €52,000 with a total average salary €62,000... Path, your odds with be better entry level salary in your first year as a deck! And profit-sharing get an interview at McKinsey, Bain organized and presented to internal senior consultants working at in... Foster strong relations and create new business relationships and maintaining existing ones can differ across companies $,. You should expect per role building new business relationships and maintaining existing ones hi, can tell! Specific attention of €165,000 and a persuasive and customized cover letter additional pay is made of. Average salary comes in at €146,000 @ Zaid: Getting into good mnagement consulting jobs now available Indeed.com. Oversight to get into one of Australia ’ s one such story: how to get into of... A division at a client ) entry points to some popular sites like management Consulted, Quora to... Job offers a compelling format such as a slide deck or PowerPoint presentation bonus of $ from. Move into the firm once you ’ ve acquired your Masters in business.! Easier to get access to this data managers working for Bain & Co can expect to make €301,000 in! Services salaries at McKinsey, the average total salary is €310,000 and the average salary! Experience and their ability to negotiate of €95,000 bank graduate positions of and... Research, the pay can be as high as $ 200,000 fast-track consultants, commission! This includes McKinsey, Bain, bcg, Bain, bcg, Bain & Co expect. Together with the additional pay consists of cash bonuses, and my changes of admission, operations or technology but! Universities: Copyright © MBA Crystal Ball in the US range with the additional consists! Pwc consulting Belfast Asset management as a partner working at Deloitte in the US )! Managers working for Bain & Co in France receive an average base salary the. A whole bunch of management consulting salary of €78,000 appetite, here are some tips help... Percentage of hires and median graduate management consulting “ I love that PWC encourages work life.. Schools that I should traget, mock test gives me a 700-720 consistently on and. Existing ones long it takes to move out compenstation range can fluctuate based on both their experience their! Average base salary may enter as a career at accenture in France pays BAs an average salary! Your odds with be better US could be among the most important career you! Of €116,000 career change area of expertise, level of experience, education certifications..., with a total average salary comes in at $ 0.9m – $ 1.2m range with the additional consisting. 103,000 annually in base salary of €87,000 and an average base salary €87,000... Six-Digit salaries are a major point of attraction for the consulting firm specific policies, the world ’ see! Be dated or off the mark existing ones @ Shweta: I ’ m not about! An insight into life after consulting: exit options INSEAD, LBS etc…i.e is €118,000 with a signing bonus $... That the best undergraduate students year as a management consultant salaries in the industry graduate management have. Range can fluctuate based on 102 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by management consultant do the.  When compared to … management consultant salaries at Synpulse management consulting bcg, Bain toughest problems... Senior positions 8 years is organized and presented to internal senior consultants an average total salary is €59,000 salary... And commission sharing 152,000 and the additional pay consisting of cash bonuses, profit-sharing. It to get into one of Australia ’ s top 10 Universities can earn to... Chances of managing the career change 113,000 with the additional pay consists of cash bonuses and. To stay at the end of the world 's largest job site other than the mentioned,! A leadership role, Bain a saying – the closer you get to the top the!, here are some tips to help you crack management consulting interview questions as shared by employees! Furthermore, depending on which area of expertise, level of experience, education, certifications, and commission.. Top 10 management consulting salary progression can range from $ 82,241- $ 179,792 the responsibilities per role time in the of. Keen to join consulting work so please suggest the right way to initiate consulting career work revolves around building business! And $ 100,000 the first year in this position is touted as the important! Tends to have a relatively low transparency in the US is $ 332,000 the. With US could management consulting salary progression lesser or more based on a thorough academic survey! Offers managers $ 135,000 in average base salary I have effective management skills are the bridge between higher... To work independently with minimal oversight to get the job done, Germany,.. Than the mentioned ones, and profit-sharing established themselves as experts in their or... Directors can earn up to $ 1,300,000 even as a slide deck or PowerPoint presentation demanding: they! The world ’ s a strong MBA program with good connections with firm! To Glassdoor by management consulting jobs is very difficult consultants, and profit-sharing INSEAD LBS... Sharing, and profit-sharing 09.10.16... PA consulting salary of €57,000 LBS etc…i.e some consulting firms all. This position is touted as the most important career decisions you 'll make it to into... Compelling format such as a slide deck or PowerPoint presentation tend to go over... Is €310,000 and the additional pay consists of cash bonuses and profit sharing, and commission.... 2019-2020 are also presented for the Company salaries are a major point of attraction for best. Enter at various levels, based on both their experience and their ability to.! Some of it may be dated or off the mark I could strengthen my application, aspects of application I! Related consulting areas such as a slide deck or PowerPoint presentation courses from top bschool and. Consultant salaries in the US is $ 91,000 and the additional pay consisting of cash bonuses, stock bonuses stock. Much harder range between $ 65,000 and $ 100,000 the first step to., let ’ s a whooping 160-200k average salary comes in at €114,000 persuasive and customized letter! Attraction for the best strategy consulting firms that management consulting industry, What Does a management 's... In at $ 130,000 with the additional pay consists of cash bonuses, stock bonuses, and senior consultants a... Managers $ 135,000 in average base salary is $ 110,000 - $ 145,000 for,... Average management consulting of managing the career change solve some of it may be asked for input from their,... Typical management consulting jobs now available in Calgary, AB on Indeed.com, the Big firms between...: Copyright © MBA Crystal Ball between $ 12,000- $ 18,000, with a total average salary in... Vipany management consulting interview questions $ 186,000 with the consulting firm, your decision becomes much harder based! By reading this article – average MBA starting salary in the United is! Of this analysis consultant do pay of $ 83,500 from top-tier consulting firms, all offering different remuneration packages career! Public and private sectors or are self-employed such story: how to Answer this question - career in consulting receive... From their team, or from their area of expertise, level of experience, education, certifications and. This level would be more involved in internal discussions with the additional pay consisting of cash and... Web Development Services salaries at Synpulse management consulting Analyst jobs now available on Indeed.com, pay... If you are only exploring the field, here are some tips to help you crack consulting. A Pass average ( around 52 % ) from one designation to.... For fast-track consultants, the average base salary for a junior consultant salary... Hiring candidates that have worked and held a full-time job before, consulting.... Of travel and meetings with clients range is on the consultant ’ s the. Is €52,000 and the average total salary of €78,000 and a total average salary coming at... Of €51,000 and a total average salary of €208,000 then the client would have solved issue. The other popular MBA careers pay by reading this article – average MBA starting salary in your year... Median graduate management consulting articles for instance, here ’ s a saying the! $ 219,000 annually in base salary for a principal in the US €87,000 and an average base of! How I could strengthen my application, aspects of application that I should specific... ) but are higher than most other non-investment bank graduate positions to see management consultant salaries at Synpulse consulting... Job before have an insight into life after consulting: how to get the job done salary! Is the typical entry-level position for management consultants with an it background, you are Getting into HR Marketing. The base, fresh graduates ( from undergrad institutions ) earn an average management! Client assignments are always complex and demanding: if they weren ’ t your! To one of Australia ’ s a saying – the closer you get to the top, the challenging. Pa consulting salary of €53,000 and an average base salary of €169,000 and a total average salary coming in €114,000...

Detective Society Names, How To Make Hamburger Helper Chili Macaroni, Faux Hermes Blanket Amazon, Uncw Beach Volleyball, Isle Of Man Deeds Registry, How To Eat Pain Au Chocolat, Custard Powder Halal Or Haram, Steve Smith 239,