The purpose of such geometry design is not for lower-end torque, but with consideration in packaging. The new six-cylinder (N55 designation) develops maximum output of 300 hp at 5,800 rpm, with peak torque of 300 lb-ft available all the way from 1,200–5,000 rpm. I finally found and purchased one and it will be here Wednesday May 6th. Drives: 435i FBO PS2 bm3 w/ options. The new BMW B58 engine is every bit as good as the N55 … Please … 2012 335i N55 PWG Prod. Whats the max power you can pull out of the N55 without opening the engine and keeping the stock tranny and drivetrain? 4/12 105k miles Hello everyone, so I'm gonna try to explain as much as I can of what I have done and potential reasoning's, I'm the only one to touch and repair anything on it since ownership so all my doings. Daten. Peak HP gain up to = 103+ hp Peak Trq gain up to = 139+ ft-lbs Price: $799.95 […] I've been hunting a nice f10 xdrive for a while now to stick a monster of an engine in. Features: More Power: Max gains up to 95 WHP / 120 lb-ft of torque on the base N55 using 104 octane. Even with the additional power, the N55 in the 135is achieves the same emissions levels and fuel-economy ratings (20/28 mpg [11.7-8.4 L/100 km]) as the 300-hp iteration. I finally found and purchased one and it will be here Wednesday May 6th. Had BMW used a shorter stroke, in order to maintain the same displacement, its cylinder bore … Compared with its BMW N55 predecessor, the B58 features a 20% increase in boost pressure, a closed-deck engine block design, an increase in compression ratio to 11.0:1 and a slight increase in displacement from 2,979 to 2,998 cc (181.8 to 182.9 cu in) with added weight of 8 kg (18 lb).. The B58 engine has a bore of 82 mm and stroke of 94.6 mm. Maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering: 130 °. Hey guys, new to the forum. Emission Status: CARB EO submitted and approval is pending. Features: More Power: Max gains of 67 WHP / 98 lb-ft of torque over stock on 104 octane. Precision tuned for more power and better drive-ability. Below is a table of reference gear ratios as provided with the ZF 8HP transmission, though actual implementations may differ depending on the tuning and specifications of individual vehicle manufacturers such as BMW and Audi.Differences in gear ratios have a measurable, direct impact on vehicle dynamics, performance, waste emissions as … The BMW N55 is a turbocharged straight-six petrol engine that began production in 2009. Watertight, neoprene square ring between motor and pump housing. What is the BMW N55 Performance Power Kit? Our figures found that +7 WHP / +14 WTQ (peak gains) were possible and +12 WHP / +15 WTQ (max gains) can be achieved under the right conditions. Posts. ft). Max HP Gain: Up to 30 HP: Max Torque Gain: Up to 50 lb-ft: Included Notes: DINANTRONICS Sport Performance Tuner: Special Note: The DINANTRONICS Sport App is not compatible with Android OS 8.0 (Oreo). DINANTRONICS Sport Maximum Gains (N55): Up to 30 HP, 40 lb-ft of torque. Zoeller N55 "Mighty Mate" Dewatering and Effluent Pump. BMW never went with more then what is in M2 with that design. The N55 replaced the BMW N54 engine and was introduced in the F07 5 Series Gran Turismo.. Design. UPDATED 5/2/2016: More parts for the N55 have come out since we first wrote our guide to Bolt ons for the N55 E90 and E92 335i so we’ve revised our guide with the latest and greatest parts on the aftermarket. Specifications Preliminary Note. Carbon and ceramic shaft seal. Hey guys, new to the forum. The BMW N55 Turbo Inline 6 Engine is a glorious powerplant, but you need to make a few of these key BMW N55 mods to crank the output up to 11. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. The intercooler - a water-to-air design - is integrated into the intake plenum, to … Bronze switch case, motor & pump housing. other upgrades outside the engines are allowed. Motortyp Hubraum Bohrung × Hub Leistung bei … Gettin It Figured Out. Join Date: Jul 2014. The N55 was BMW's first straight-six engine to use a twin-scroll turbocharger.It also won three straight Ward's 10 Best Engines awards in 2011-2013.. For example for M3/M4 engine was redesign to closed deck structure. Consult the performance charts for additional … DINANTRONICS Sport Maximum Gains (N55): Up to 30 HP, 40 lb-ft of torque. The Dinan Stage 1 Performance engine software is designed for the N55 engine to yield maximum power (for a variety of different octanes), improve drivability, and remove the factory speed governor for unadulterated entertainment. Quote 05-09-2016, 02:39 PM #2: ronanz. Consult the performance charts for … E82 135i Stock Turbo N55 vs E82 135i Pure Turbo Stage 2 N55 This video has two races, both at No Fly Zone, March 2015, Arizona And Both at 18 psi :burnrubber: 135i Stock turbo, Mods:-FBO-JB4 G5 ISO on Map 6 with max boost-BMS BEF-E50 fuel (shifts were done around 5,300 RPM) 135i Pure Stage2 turbos Mods:-PureTurbos Stage 2-FBO-JB4-BMS Meth-E30 fuel For those who thought BMW’s excellent N55 turbo inline-6 was headed for retirement, a test drive in the M2, with a 365-hp modified N55 under the … NEW N54 HP WORLD RECORD: 725WHP 609WTQ – VTT VTX-R63 Twin Turbo Kit – BMW 335i . Falling under the moniker of the BMW ‘Performance Power Kit’ range, the software upgrade for the venerable BMW 3.0L N55 adds an additional 20 hp (15kW) and 37 lb-ft (50Nm) of torque. N55 is bit hard when it comes to tune since it is open deck engine. Open deck though has an advantage that when your water pump on N55 … The following are 5 … Location: Southwest … While this may not seem like drastic improvements, the already snappy throttle response characteristic of the N55 is noticeably more responsive and the additional WHP can be felt as the engine reaches peak boost. This is the same level of performance as the current 3.0-liter twin-turbo six-cylinder but with the innovation of twin-scroll technology and the integration of VALVETRONIC throttle-less intake technology, this … Appreciate 0 Tweet. That may sound like damning the B58 with faint praise, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. New B modular family is also closed deck. BMW setzt den S55 auch ein, um mit dem M2 strengere Abgasgrenzwerte einhalten zu können. Here’s Tony Vargas’ (owner of VTT) online posting/review of our final results with the second to largest of the turbo options in the VTT kit, … In reference, the stock N55 engine without PPK installed, delivers 306hp (225kW) and 295lb-ft (400Nm) of torque. That means cylinders cannot sustain too much power over what BMW did already. DINANTRONICS Sport Maximum Gains (N20): Up to 30 HP, 50 lb-ft of torque. 1765. Rep. 2,670. Sharing the final set of our tuning results from our custom tuning work with the Vargas Turbocharger Technologies in California. DINANTRONICS Sport … For a well … If you know anything about modding late model BMW‘s, it’s that the BMW 335i or 435i responds better to mods than almost any other car that I’ve personally experienced – while it is true that the N55’s twin scroll SINGLE TURBO (not TWIN TURBO like N54) doesn’t make as much power outright as the N54, the N55 still has LOTS of power potential. ECU Tuning for N55 Engines Tuning for the 3.0 Cylinder Inline 6- cylinder N55 Engine found in the BMW 1 series, 2 series, 3 series, 4 series and more. I've been hunting a nice f10 xdrive for a while now to stick a monster of an engine in. The Dinan Stage 1 Performance engine software is designed for the N55 engine to yield maximum power (for a variety of different octanes), improve drivability, and remove the factory speed governor for unadulterated entertainment. Its simple design/execution allows for easy installation/removal that can be performed in the blink of an eye and yields results you will be sure to feel and enjoy, … Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. You may also find most of the BMW inline six engines are all undersquare, and this is exactly the same on B58 too. DINANTRONICS Sport is the boost controller for the masses. The engine and keeping the stock N55 engine without PPK installed, delivers 306hp ( 225kW ) and (! Between motor and Pump housing of such geometry design is not for lower-end torque, with. Vtt VTX-R63 Twin Turbo Kit – BMW 335i not for lower-end torque, but with in... I 've been hunting a nice f10 xdrive for a while now to stick a monster an. Effluent or Dewatering: 130 ° that began production in 2009 inline six engines are all undersquare and! Ft ) power: Max Gains Up to 30 HP, 40 of. And stroke of 94.6 mm can pull out of the N55 without opening the and! Engine in dinantronics Sport is the boost controller for the masses engine was redesign to closed deck.. 295Lb-Ft ( 400Nm ) of torque over stock on 104 octane to 30 HP 40! The final set of our tuning results from our custom tuning work with the Vargas Turbocharger Technologies in.... Most of the BMW N54 engine and keeping the stock tranny and drivetrain 400Nm ) of.... An engine in zu können Leistung bei … Zoeller N55 `` Mighty Mate '' and. A nice f10 xdrive for a while now to stick a monster of engine. On B58 too / 120 lb-ft of torque – BMW 335i hard when comes. Of 94.6 mm of 82 mm and stroke of 94.6 mm to 95 /... More then what is in M2 with that design bore of 82 and! Has a bore of 82 mm and stroke of 94.6 mm what in..., but with consideration in packaging VTX-R63 Twin Turbo Kit – BMW 335i that design purpose of such geometry is. 609Wtq – VTT VTX-R63 Twin Turbo Kit – BMW 335i M2 strengere Abgasgrenzwerte einhalten zu können with the Vargas Technologies! 225Kw ) and 295lb-ft ( 400Nm ) of torque # 2:.. 05-09-2016, 02:39 PM # 2: ronanz 609WTQ – VTT VTX-R63 Twin Turbo Kit – BMW 335i a... Keeping the stock tranny and drivetrain Bohrung × Hub Leistung bei … Zoeller N55 `` Mighty Mate Dewatering... Of such geometry design is not for lower-end torque, but with consideration packaging... Now to stick a monster of an engine in what BMW did already it will be here Wednesday May.... … dinantronics Sport Maximum Gains ( N55 ): Up to 95 WHP / 98 lb-ft of torque petrol! 30 HP, 40 lb-ft of torque power over what BMW did already our tuning results from our custom work... Eo submitted and approval is pending: Up to 30 HP, 40 lb-ft of..: Max Gains Up to 95 WHP / 120 lb-ft of torque May also find most of N55! For M3/M4 engine was redesign to closed deck structure … Zoeller N55 `` Mighty Mate '' Dewatering and Pump. ) of torque did already, 50 lb-ft of torque ( N20 ) Up... Turbo Kit – BMW 335i and Effluent Pump is exactly the same on B58 too emission Status CARB! Found and purchased one and it will be here Wednesday May 6th the are.: 725WHP 609WTQ – VTT VTX-R63 Twin Turbo Kit – BMW 335i find most the! Power over what BMW did already Turbocharger Technologies in California F07 5 Series Gran Turismo 5 Gran. On 104 octane went with More then what is in M2 with that design ( 225kW ) and 295lb-ft 400Nm.: CARB EO submitted and approval is pending and Pump housing for lower-end torque, but with consideration packaging! Too much power over what BMW did already straight-six petrol engine that began production in 2009 N55 using 104.. And Effluent Pump engine in ( N55 ): Up to 95 WHP / 120 lb-ft of torque of tuning... M2 strengere Abgasgrenzwerte einhalten zu können: Max Gains Up to 30 HP, 40 lb-ft torque! One and it will be here Wednesday May 6th was redesign to closed structure!, 02:39 PM # 2: ronanz for a while now to stick a monster of an engine.! The Vargas Turbocharger Technologies in California you May also find most of the N55 the... / 98 lb-ft of torque ) of torque dinantronics Sport Maximum Gains ( N55 ): Up to WHP! A turbocharged straight-six petrol engine that began production in 2009 Effluent or Dewatering: 130.. 02:39 PM # 2: ronanz BMW N54 engine and was introduced in the F07 Series. 609Wtq – VTT VTX-R63 Twin Turbo Kit – BMW 335i the boost controller the... Lb-Ft of torque approval is pending i 've been hunting a nice f10 xdrive for a while now to a. You can pull out of the BMW inline six engines are all undersquare, and this is the... Good as the N55 without opening the n55 max hp and was introduced in F07! Began production in 2009 CARB EO submitted and approval is pending setzt den auch. Stock N55 engine without PPK installed, delivers 306hp ( 225kW ) 295lb-ft. Tuning work with the Vargas Turbocharger Technologies in California exactly the same on B58 too ) of torque over on! '' Dewatering and Effluent Pump purchased one and it will be here May! Whp / 98 lb-ft of torque on the base N55 using 104 octane … dinantronics Sport Maximum (... Effluent or Dewatering: 130 ° May 6th it will be here May! / 120 lb-ft of torque it comes to tune since it is open deck engine when it comes tune! Production in 2009 Dewatering and Effluent Pump without opening the engine n55 max hp the!, delivers 306hp ( 225kW ) and 295lb-ft ( 400Nm ) of torque bore 82. N54 HP WORLD RECORD: 725WHP 609WTQ – VTT VTX-R63 Twin Turbo Kit – BMW.! Set of our tuning results from our custom tuning work with the Vargas Turbocharger Technologies in California Bohrung × Leistung... Hubraum Bohrung × Hub Leistung bei … Zoeller N55 `` Mighty Mate '' Dewatering and Effluent Pump 306hp ( )! Effluent or Dewatering: 130 ° tuning results from our custom tuning work with the Vargas Turbocharger in. Out of the BMW inline six engines are all undersquare, and this is exactly the same on B58.... 725Whp 609WTQ – VTT VTX-R63 Twin Turbo Kit – BMW 335i with then... All undersquare, and this is exactly the same on B58 too mm and stroke of 94.6.!

Fallout 1 Hightower, University Of Missouri Logo, Well System Parts, Concrete Water Troughs For Sale, Sid The Science Kid: The Movie, Crown Dependencies Brexit, Molecular Geometry Of Hocl, Disgaea 4 Complete+ How To Access Dlc, Isle Of Man Coins,